Moscow metro Public Relations department (press service) was established on August 21, 2001.
The department is responsible for:
- providing information on Moscow metro operation;
- interaction with mass media and press services of various organizations and departments;
- PR projects development and implementation;
- organization of filming in the territory of Moscow metro;
- editing and issuing of PTI journal in Russia;
- Moscow metro web site;
- monitoring of information in mass media;
- analysis of information sent to "Metro" pager;
- informing of various corporate activities.
Former Metro Protocol division was integrated into the PR department in May 2006 and relevant responsibilities were consequently transferred.
The staff of this department are always ready to provide you with information on the work of this department as well as answer you queries. Please contact us at 688-02-93 (Monday-Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 17:30 p.m., Friday: 8:30 a.m. – 16:00 p.m.) or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Any queries and suggestions concerning metro operation can also be sent to pager at 937-99-97, subscriber "Metro".