Number of stations - 21
Route - 43,5 km
Commissioning of line sections:
13.03.1938 - Ploshchad’ Revolyutsii - Kurskaya (2,3 km)
18.01.1944 - Kurskaya - Partizanskaya (7,1 km)
15.05.1944 - Elektrozavodskaya was put into service on the operating line section
05.04.1953 - Ploshchad’ Revolyutsii - Kievskaya (3,9 km)
21.10.1961 - Partizanskaya - Pervomayskaya (3,8 km)
22.07.1963 - Pervomayskaya - Shchelkovskaya (1,6 km)
06.05.2003 - Kievskaya - Park Podedy (3,2 km)
07.01.2008 - Park Podedy - Kuntsevskaya (4,9 km)
07.01.2008 - Kuntsevskaya - Krylatskoe Filyovskaya line section became part of Arbatsko-Pokrovskaya line (4,3 km)
07.01.2008 - Krylatskoe - Strogino (6,6 km)
07.09.2008 - Slavyansky Bul’var was put into service on the operating line section
26.12.2009 - Strogino - Mitino (5,8 km)
Until 1953 – the line contained a section from Aleksandrovsky Sad to Kievskaya stations, which is now a part of Filyovskaya line.
05.11.1954 – commissioning a section between Partizanskaya and Pervomayskaya stations
21.10.1961 - closure of this line section and inauguration of a new Pervomayskaya station
15.05.2005 - 28.04.2006 – Semenovskaya station was closed for the overhaul of escalators and ticket hall renovation
19.05.2007 - 28.11.2008 - Elektrozavodskaya station was closed for the overhaul of escalators and ticket hall renovation
08.12.2008 - east vestibule Ploshchad’ Revolyutsii station was closed for the overhaul of escalators and ticket hall renovation.
Seven-car EZh/Em-type trains and five-car trains of Rusich (81-740.1/81-741.1 and 81-740.4/81-741.4) type serve this line.
Izmailovo (commissioned in 1950)
Fili (commissioned in 1962, serves the line since 2008)